Viridian Landcare is seeking experienced landscape maintenance employees with room for advancement within our company. Viridian Landcare offers superior employee development programs and excellent employee benefits.
Viridian Landcare is an E-Verify® Employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows an employer, using information reported on an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to determine the eligibility of that employee to work in the United States.
Current Positions Available:
Crew Member & Crew Leader
The following job description includes, but is not limited to this list.
Cut/Mow Turf-small, walk behind mowers, and commercial riders.
- Trim Tree's (below 7 ft.)
- Trim Bushes
- Trim Shrubs
- Groom Rock & Granite
- Repairing of Irrigation Systems
Report on time daily to your crew leader or supervisor. Conform to dress code and safety policies. Follow instructions from your crew leader. Complete assigned tasks in a safe, efficient and professional manner consistent with established time frames.
Must be Legal & Provide Documentation-Meet Arizona Employment Requirements. 2 Years Experience. Valid Arizona Drivers License with acceptable record. References will be verified. No Drugs, No Alcohol.
- Minimum 3+ years experience
- Must be able to repair, program, and install various irrigation systems for both residential and commercial properties
- Knowledge of smartscape/water conservation practices
- Maximize water efficiency on all projects
- Knowledge of current and latest industry products
- Maintain and submit irrigation program logs on all Hermosa properties
- Must have own transportation
- Must be Legal & Provide Documentation-Meet Arizona Employment Requirements
- Valid Arizona Drivers License with acceptable record
- No Drugs, No Alcohol
To send us your Resume, please Click Here.